Swagelok Cleveland Internship Program
Position Title: Marketing & Communications / Inside Sales
Location: Solon, OH
Hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday – Friday
* Potential weeknight and weekend hours for fun and engaging activities such as customer events, concerts, sporting events, happy hours, etc.
Swagelok Cleveland is seeking a super intern to join their fun and collaborative team who will help support and advance their organizational climate. This position provides exposure to multiple areas within the business including marketing, customer success and sales. Throughout the duration of the internship there will be various self-managed and team based projects to work on, all aiding in the success of their business but more importantly in the development of the intern. Swagelok Cleveland is highly focused on experiential learning and competency development for all associates allowing for significant growth opportunities.
- Fun, agile and ready to engage
- Ability to create clarity, generate energy and deliver results
- Actively contribute to the execution of the marketing strategy
- Focus on teamwork, collaboration and relationship building
- Ability to manage projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Focus on overall customer experience and brand identity
- Ping pong skills (optional, not required, but encouraged)
Value of Internship to Employer
Gaining a proficient member will enhance perspective within the company due to the addition of new talent, fresh ideas and skill sets. This experience will also facilitate success through increased productivity and will allow for a possible pipeline of future full-time employment.
Value of Internship to Intern
Becoming part of an innovative team will provide significant growth opportunities. The student will be exposed to all aspects of the company and will have the freedom to be creative and drive projects while enhancing their skill set. They will have the opportunity to develop as an individual and build personal relationships with all members of the organization through work and fun activities.
Preferred Position Qualifications
- Minimum of a sophomore year completion in a Bachelor’s degree program
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
Please Send Resumes to Alexis Guy: firstname.lastname@example.org