We want our customers to have the perfect experience with every product and all of the services that surround the product - from quote and production to labeling and delivery. It works the first time. It’s the same as the one before it, and the one after. Each product carries our promise of safety and total peace of mind.
Raw material traceability is an integral part of Swagelok's overall quality system throughout all phases of material receipt, manufacturing, processing, storage and delivery. All fittings are marked with the Swagelok name, material type, and trace identifier. Swagelok places multiple controls on the procurement of our most used 316 stainless steel from approved mills - from its elevated alloy chemistry to the inspection steps used to validate it. This material is unique to Swagelok and cannot be purchased by anyone else.
From start to finish, Swagelok owns the manufacturing process:
- We forge, machine, electropolish, weld, assemble and test in our own facilities.
- We use optimized top-of-the-line tools and machining methods across 20 production facilities.
- Our robust Reliability Excellence program keeps equipment running at optimum efficiency.
At Swagelok Cleveland | Columbus | Charleston, we must anticipate and respond to our customers' changing needs to achieve excellence.
- We strive for Zero Customer Disappointments
- We work hard to earn customer confidence with every product and service.
- We are relentless in our pursuit of continuous improvement and finding the balance of value, service, and quality.
The Swagelok Quality System (SQS) ensures that the quality management system our business operates under follows the standards set by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and applied specifically to Swagelok's world wide organization. SQS requires objectives to be clear and measurable, people to be well trained, equipment to be properly maintained, processes to be consistent, and an implementation evaluation every three years by a third party registrar. See a copy of our Certificate of Compliance.
Our objectives include goals around:
- On-Time Shipments
- Shipment Accuracy
- Inventory Accuracy
- Custom Solutions Quote Response
- Custom Solutions Flawless Product
- Order Entry Accuracy
- Customer Complaint Handling and Response
We are evaluated on Swagelok Quality System (SQS) implementation by ISO and Nuclear Lead-certified auditors. The audits ensure we are following all of our written procedures every step of the way in processing an order. Read more about the decision to make SQS our primary quality system here.
Our Limited Lifetime Warranty is a promise as strong as our products. Every Swagelok product is backed by this promise for the life of the product and demonstrates our relentless commitment to quality and our customers.